The Hood House Hotel offers many of the comforts of a vacation home, including, but not limited to:
- Free WiFi
- Satellite connected HD TV/DVD player in the shared living room
- Full use of kitchen and dining room
- Baby crib
- Towels for the Saratoga Hot Pool
- Large claw-foot bathtubs with bubble bath
- On-site massage
- Fenced yard
- Dog kennel
- Ironing board, hair dryer, lotion, etc.
- Off-street parking
- Lending library
- Cards, poker chips and board games
- Gluten free and other dietary restrictions
- Breakfast at the time of your choice
- Shuttling to and from Saratoga Airport
Caretaker lives next door. If anything is amiss or if you forget something, just ask! We are here to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
About Saratoga and the region:
- Saratoga/Platte Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Saratoga Branch Library
- Town of Saratoga
- Carbon County Visitor’s Council
- Medicine Bow/Routt National Forest
- Bigfoot 99.3
From I-80 take Highway 130 (exit 235) south to Saratoga (about 20 miles). Turn right on Saratoga Street. Go two blocks and turn left on 3rd Street.
From the south or over Snowy Range take Highway 130 west from Laramie/Centennial. Turn right and go north at the Junction of 130/230. This road is closed seasonally, so please check conditions when planning your trip. You can also take Highway 230 southwest from Laramie, crossing into Colorado Briefly (WY 230 becomes CO 127) and turn north on Colorado 125, which becomes 230 again.
Road conditions and closures can be found at Wyoroad.info